Latest Instagrams
Thursday, December 15, 2016

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland...

Alright friends, I am not going to lie to you I am the Queen of Christmas and this year has been a little on the rough side getting into the spirit. The weather was 90 the other day, I wore shorts and a tank top, school doesn't get out until the 23rd (pure torture), and I have been so busy editing I feel like I have barely had a minute to breathe let alone soak in the season (hug your local photog today...) 

There have only been a few really big holiday moments for me so far, my annual ugly sweater party, Christmas movies, and my senior session with Sam. Here in SoCal, snow is pretty much a foreign language. We don't know what to do with it, we think all snow is the same (except the yellow don't worry...) so I am sure you could imagine our excitement when driving and seeing all this gorgeous powder on the ground! 

We were like two kids in a candy store running around in this winter wonderland! 
Merry early Christmas to us!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins