Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Baby's on the Way | J & M

Is it just me or is everyone about to have a baby?

I have done about two maternity sessions each week for the past few months and I am loving every single one and for a different reason each time. 

I met Jessica back in 2006 when my mom and her had worked together in a salon. Since then, Jessica has become a part of the family. We welcome her on family vacations to relax by the pool,  I've photographed some of the biggest milestones in her life, such as her wedding last year, and she has helped me through some of the biggest and toughest moments in mine like breakups, new careers, and everyday struggles.

I can remember when I had heard the news that Jessica was pregnant. I started to tear up, and then proceeded to tell everyone around me that one of my most favorite people was going to make the most incredible mom. Jessica is gentle, caring, and compassionate, truly one of the kindest people that I have ever known and the same goes for her husband Mo.

I wanted to share these photographs with you all not only because of how much I love the location and the light, but because of how much I love the people in them and how much they mean to me.

Congratulations to Jessica & Mo. I cannot wait to welcome your little love into this world.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins