Latest Instagrams
Thursday, February 9, 2017

It's Always Sunny in SoCal | Hax Swim

A few days ago I went to Malibu for the first time. As a SoCal native I was so excited to finally get to see a little slice of what this paradise looked like. The shoot was for the company Hax Clothing which is a super rad swim wear and clothing co. I was stoked because the shoot was with my dear friend and model extraordinaire Jamie Kidd.

We had a ton of laughs as we would yell "Yassss" at Jamie whenever she posed differently and it looked amazing. The car rides to the different beaches consisted of sharing stories of our different passions but similar themes of independence, grit, and persistency chasing our dreams as small business owners.

The greatest part about my job as a photographer, hands down, is meeting people. Getting up close and personal with a model and a company usually leads to friendships and buisness partnerships that last a lifetime. All the vibes were good and there was nothing better than getting that email after I finished editing from the owner of Hax saying, "Omg amazing! Love love love them!" followed by several other kind words and praises. 

Hax is soon to be on their way to Mexico to finish shooting their line and I could not be more excited for them and all that the beautiful country has in store. I cannot wait to work with this incredible company again in the future, have more laughs, and more adventures.



















1 comment:

  1. Jenny these images are perfect!!! I cant wait to see you soon and shoot with you! <3

    Bella
    xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins