Latest Instagrams
Friday, April 7, 2017

Kickin' it with Kork-Ease: #OriginalYou

If you follow me on social media you will know I hardly ever post photos of myself. Let me explain why:

On the rare occasion that I have a bit of free time, I am usually hanging out with my family, friends, trying to collaborate and shoot for myself, playing with my sweet pups, or exploring. Living in my world recently has consisted of a schedule similar to this: Wakeup, workout, go to school to teach, go to a shoot, go to school to learn, come home, edit, email, lesson plan, sleep and be ready to do it all over again the next day.

In those rare, spare moments I get to just be, the last thing I am thinking of is going out and taking photos of myself, however; if I am going to be completely honest, even when I did have the time, I would never take them... here's why:

1. I don't love the way that I look in most photographs, just being honest.
2. It is extremely difficult to take a good self-portrait.
3. I'd rather take photos of other people... that's my passion!
4. I don't ever have to take photos of myself, so why would I?


Well,  this awesome brand called Kork-Ease comes along and they basically say to me, "You are an influencer! We want to see you on the other side of the camera, we are going to sponsor you, but only on the condition that YOU are the one modeling our shoes."

Say whaaaaaaaat?!

Long story short, I decided it would be a good idea to step out of my comfort zone and see what it feels like to be on the other side and honestly... I loved it! I felt empowered and beautiful after all was said and done. I even enjoyed submitting them to the company. So, I decided to work with Kork-Ease for another campaign this year as an influencer for their #OriginalYou line which is absolutely incredible. I am talking perfection wrapped up into a buttery soft leather shoe here people! A must have, especially if you are on your feet all day like I am.

So, this year, continuing my theme of being raw and real, I will be trying to post more images of myself. I want to encourage you all to go do so too. Step out of your box and try new and exciting things. Adventure is out there, you just have to be willing to go after it and embrace it!










Here are both of my interviews with Kork-Ease:

#OriginalYou Campaign: Jenny Megenney Kork-Ease #OriginalYou

Fall inspired: Kork-Ease Fall inspired 



Outfit:
Shoes: Kork-Ease
Duster: BahaRanch Western Wear
Jeans: American Eagle 
Rings: Inverness and Crane
Anklet:Pura Vida Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins