Latest Instagrams
Saturday, June 16, 2018

Dave | Waco TX

















It's not everyday you travel to Waco Texas for a job offer and end up photographing a barista from your favorite local coffee house... 

Meet Dave. Texas native who knows how to shake it like Paris Hilton on the front of a thunderbird, you think I'm kidding... I am, but he did offer. "Anything to get the shot..."

Dave and I met at Common Grounds two days ago when I ran into my friend Marissa from high school. It was so surreal being in a random town and not knowing a soul, but then meeting and making friends due to the universe being so small. I am so thankful we bumped into each other years later in Waco. 

Anyways, back to Dave... he's a Baylor boy (Go Bears) and is such a sweet soul. To randomly agree to a photoshoot, then to hop in the car with a total stranger, and to put up with my shenanigans, that takes a special kind of person. Although we only got to hangout for about an hour at an old gas station and then at Pinewood Roasters, I'm thankful to know that I have made another friend here in Texas. My adventures in Waco are only just beginning.

Here's to new friends, new coffee shops, and new adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins