Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Aces at the Ace

Let's talk about one of my favorite spots in all of Palm Springs, the Ace Hotel!

 This place is THE happenin' spot in the desert. They are most known for their minimalistic rooms and their vintage decor... but I have heard their pool parties are pretty wild too... I'm not sure, it's still on my bucket list, ha! But really Lisa from Lmpcolletctions blog and I had an amazing time for our short visit. We got to lounge around in the gorgeous courtyards, have some sweet heart to heart talks about life and our love of fashion, and of course we took tons of fun photos.

My favorite thing about the Ace is just the overall atmosphere. Everyone is so laid-back and relaxed, without a care in the world. It is truly a place of peace. There are macrame everywhere, warm yet subtle Earth tones, and rock music always playing. It really is a desert paradise.

On a totally random side note, the entire time we were walking around, and even as I was editing these photos, I thought about how people used to say "aces" back in the day as a way to say cool or awesome and right on, and I don't ever hear it spoken anymore... I think it's super rad and I think we need to all bring it back... who's with me?!




















Outfit :Windsor Store
Sunnies: Ray Ban

1 comment:

Latest pins