Latest Instagrams
Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fashion, Food, and Photos... What More Could a Girl Want?

 A La Minute: A style of cooking where an item, or particularly its accompanying sauce, is prepared to order, rather than being prepped in advance and held for service.

I think we need a term like this in photography. I mean, really, every time I go to photograph a session, whether it be with a client, model, or if it's wedding, event etc, I always try to make the most  with what we have available to us at that time. It could be super awesome lighting, an amazing location, or, it could even be delicious ice cream made entirely fresh with local ingredients in the shop we decide to shoot in. I guess we got lucky this time, ha!

Hannah, blogger of Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget didn't believe me when I hyped up how incredible  A La Minute's ice cream really is. I convinced her to grab a fresh made strawberry sorbet cone for a few photos... and notice how big her smile gets after consuming... just saying...

Her wide smile also might have had to do with the fact that we both got pulled over in the street by a completely random stranger just moments before. Apparently he liked both of our style so much that he wanted to feature us in the orange county register for a segment called street style (haven't seen it published yet, but still). She couldn't stop laughing at the fact that I, the photographer, was getting photographed along with her during her own photo shoot... ha! The one day I actually get ready guys...

On one last note, it is always fun shooting with bloggers and models you can see a friendship forming with. I know Hannah and I will have many shoots and adventures in the future together, with our love of photos, fashion, and food! I can't wait to share them all with you.






























On a bitter sweet random side note, many of you know that I met my boyfriend while he was working one day at the Redlands location of the ice cream shop. Today is his last day working there, and although I will miss coming in to bring him dinner, or to reminisce and relive the moment I first saw him, I am so excited for why he chose to leave. He is currently getting his masters degree in GIS, hoping to save the world one environmental map at a time. Cheers to a new chapter!



Want to get Hannah's look? Check out the links below:

Boots: Old - similar - http://bit.ly/2fCfTNo
Sunglasses: http://bit.ly/2efLvDe





No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins